AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP
EVEN A TRIP TO THE CLOUD CAN BE A DESTINATION?
THIS IS NOT THE CASE FOR THE CLOUD JOURNEY.
IT PAYS TO REACH THE FINISH LINE
USE A FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE ENVIRONMENT
with Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
WHAT IT SERVES
AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP?
A comprehensive virtualization service running in the cloud allows employees to work on their devices remotely from anywhere, using only an internet connection.
- Virtualise desktops and applications
- Simplify endpoint management
- Reduce costs
- Increase your IT security
HOW CAN YOU
GET THE SERVICE?
You can start using Azure Virtual Desktop right away (even on a trial basis). Just make sure you already have the following licenses:
- Microsoft 365 E3/E5/F3/A3/A5/Student Use Benefits
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3/E5 or Windows 10 Education A3/A5
- Windows 10 VDA per user
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES
DOES THE AVD SERVICE HAVE?
Users have access to their own user environment , regardless of where they log in from and from what device.
- You only pay for the service you use
- Easily manage endpoint devices
- Implement new desktops quickly
- Optimal environment for Office365 applications
AVD Service Cost Calculator
DO THE MATH,
HOW MUCH THE SERVICE COSTS
The online calculator will help you estimate the cost of acquiring and using AVD.
- Enter the number of planned virtual stations.
- The estimated amount is only indicative. The exact price depends on the specific situation.
Do you want a customized quote for your company?
HOW CAN THE CLOUD HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
Cloud technologies have great potential to improve an organisation’s operations and meet its business objectives. While conceptualizing Cloud Journey, I also realized that migrating to the cloud is a much more challenging and longer journey than it first appears (and than many cloud providers will try to convince you).
Thinking about it? Or have you already started your journey? It doesn’t matter where you are on it at the moment.